Friday, May 7, 2010

Creme of my heart

So why do we as humans decide to read into things and get on the defensive about everything? Because it sucks on both ends of that conversation.. the one who said something that was misunderstood and then you back track trying to convince the other person of what you really meant ... then if you misunderstand something as they are trying to redeem themselves you have a hard time believing what they are saying. JUST NOT FUN.
Regardless of one little thing today I have had a very successful past two weeks personally. I have been in total control of my thoughts and my emotions. WOW that is a great feeling, and may not sound like much but feels like an enormous accomplishment for me. I am still pushing to stay in constant prayer and continue pushing until I don't have any doubt in my heart at all. It is so hard to admit that you have doubt in your heart not just in your mind but I believe that out of the fullness of your heart will it run over.. So even though it is not the base of my heart and is not what my heart is full of .. it is still present and at the top... My desire and my goal is that what runs over on my heart will be the creme of the crop and the best of me will be what overflows and not what remains at the base.


... Post Script ...
It is really hard sometimes to be mature and not lash out at someone who jumps your case for no reason..

No comments:

Post a Comment