Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LIBERATION

Monday I turned a new leaf in my life. I finally stopped being stubborn and listened to God and have quit my safe little job. This job was costing me more than I was making in a pay check. When what you are doing in your life is affecting you when you leave its time to start trimming the fat out of your life ... I LOST ABOUT 100 pounds on Monday when I walked out!

So what am I doing now you may be asking .... well Monday was the final day of that job and the first day of my CAREER!! I immediately dove straight into my current client, Wayland Baptist University in working on their evacuation maps. So the official establishment of AJK DESIGNS was made the 25th of January 2010!!

It was one of the most liberating days of my life, and my husband was extremely supportive and so was the rest of my family and friends. I can not wait to see where God is going to take this path that he has opened up to me... as my good friend Paula says ... the sky is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment