Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Inspiration ...


Today ... I have been reminded by my friend Vivien and her blog spot that God takes everyday and pushes us to find Him in it. When faced with LIFE it is easy to become frustrated and forget where you are rather than focusing on where you are not. So today I am beginning my blog in an effort to have an outlet to put down my frustrations into words so that I can work through my biggest battle ... MY MIND.


I do not struggle with the outward human temptations my battle comes from the inside in the war between my head and my heart. I am catagorized as an extrovert type A person which is true in every instance except when it comes to ME. My feelings my personal challenges have always been my problem and there for me to resolve. This has been my biggest struggle in my Christian walk as well in finding the way to let God take care of me. I will fight in prayer for everyone but myself and this is one thing I am determined to change.

I have my dreams and my aspirations and if I do not begin to let God take care of me I will continue to simply remain constant without moving forward to the places God has for me. This my friends I refuse to allow to happen. So if I have any one who decides to read the rambling of my head and my heart and you notice I disappear call me out on it okay? Alright good glad we settled that!

I leave today with Matthew 6:34 in my version ....

STOP GETTING CAUGHT UP IN TOMORROW
GOD HAS THAT UNDER CONTROL ...
DO NOT MISS TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment