Monday, January 18, 2010

No answers...

Well... it has been a rough weekend. I have learned a lot this weekend in the way that the old saying "rolling with the punches" has so many meanings. One small thing that blows up into a HUGE disaster and there is nothing to do except roll with the punches and be completely out of control in order to let God take control.

Even when it is not the first experience of life taking a hard turn ... it never gets easier. One thing continued to run through my head .... God does not promise our life here on earth will be easy but He promises to never leave us. I have heard that so much in my life that sometimes it just seems cliche but this weekend it rang truer than ever before.

The hardest part is I have been asked questions I HAVE NO ANSWERS to .. but I have FAITH! Faith that if I keep pushing forward with HIS strength that I will find his promises for me and my family. I refuse to give in or give out. I will continue to do my absolute best in everything for Him and for the ones that I love. It will NOT BE EASY by any means but I know my place and it is simply in his kingdom and from there I dont need answers because God has my back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment